Data security is now the most important thing for any business that relies on the information that they consume produce or provide.
No matter what you do what type of business or industry encrypting your database is no longer a should it’s a must.
If your database is not encrypted you have several options you can purchase a third party software or if you’re planning on migrating to the cloud well I got good news for you.
Most cloud providers offer encryption for any database that is residing within their platform.
- 4.1: Maintain an inventory of sensitive Information
- 4.2: Isolate systems storing or processing sensitive information
- 4.3: Monitor and block unauthorized transfer of sensitive information
- 4.4: Encrypt all sensitive information in transit
- 4.5: Use an active discovery tool to identify sensitive data
- 4.6: Use Azure RBAC to control access to resources
- 4.7: Use host-based data loss prevention to enforce access control
- 4.8: Encrypt sensitive information at rest
- 4.9: Log and alert on changes to critical Azure resources
Above are just a some of the types of data control Microsoft and Azure can offer.
More information click on the link below
Contact one of our Azure specialist and start encrypting now